Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hanoi... here we come!


I'm really proud to say that a local 5-year-plus club brand is once again being EXPORTED out and flying the flag on foreign soil. We have all the dedicated following to thank for supporting us through the years. It's time the rest of Asia gets to experience something that we can proudly call our own. Uniquely Singapore :)

********************

Today we nurse our aching backs and feet after DJing Cafe Del Mar's 2nd Anniversary. It's actually the very first time P@t and myself played back-to-back during the last 30 minutes of our set. We normally don't do that but seeing how that transpires into complete mayhem with the audience, it'll now be something that we'll do together when we can.



And I think that kinda made Dave Dresden wish he had the same level of partnership connection with Josh Gabriel. Hahaha! Sorry mate, we know you're sick of it (us too actually) but just had to drop "Tracking Treasure Down", "Zocola" and "As The Rush Comes". Can't keep a good track down.


"I wish Josh Gabriel was back with me...
... so that we can be like these two wankers up there!"



For those that came, we know you'll be talking about it for the next few weeks. And for the new converts, welcome onboard! And to the dick that asked me why I not playing R&B... I think my blank look replied your f**king stupid question. R&B is music made for mainsteam masses who happen to have very little taste in decent club music. Kindly get out of my face, thank you!
Moron!

And once again, proven... no other music is able to create that sort of reaction that we witnessed last night. Not House, not Electro, not Retro and certainly not R&B.



The next time we probably see some of you is at...

It's strictly by guestlist entry only and open to public after 12midnite. You can email progressions@asia.com to request for an invite. Very limited though, from what I gather. Till the next time, be safe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home