Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last minute miracles?


... no more tables!!!

And now I get people telling me that they called the club but no more tables left. News of the party went out over more than a week ago. What do you expect when you decide things at the LAST MINUTE (again)? Complain to me now also no use. Like I said, I'm merely booked by the club. I don't work for them. No more tables means no more tables. Even dig backside also don't have. Sorry. Last minute don't expect people to do a "copperfield".

When informed of the party, some even had the cheek to tell me, "see how first!"

Now see how? Bring your own foldaway table from IKEA. While you're at it, bring some cards and the Mahjong set as well. Hell... bring the steamboat too!

1 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Blogger adr3n said...

I got this urge to post...

Nah.. Better not.

DAZED OUT!!!!!! WOOHOOOOO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home