Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Liquid Room! Liquid Room! Duh!!!

A total of 11 phone text messages asking me where eM Studio is. And they all ended with... "oh, the old Liquid Room, is it?"

OK, to make it plain and simple. Yes, it's the OLD LIQUID ROOM! Remember how it was? Remember how quaint SoundBar was?



The good old days, eh? They don't make clubs like that anymore, do they? Like most of you said, Helipad's a complete letdown in terms of music and the way it generally is. Well, that's why the good old days will always remain uncontested.

Anyways, hope this clears up where the hell eM Studio is. Stop asking. I'm surprised some don't even know where the fuck Gallery Hotel is but have been weekly regulars at Liquid Room back then. A perfect case of BRAND preceding the LOCATION.




By the way, I don't work for the club so STOP asking me to reserve tables for you. Don't be a lazy mofo. Call them yourself! I have better things to do, like watching the entire season of Robot Chicken and filing my nails. Don't expect to be spoon-fed all the time, can?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home