Sunday, November 30, 2008

What a Saturday :(

Blocked nosed. Giddy. Miserable. Random thoughts. Tired. Irritable.

Don't disturb. Lying in bed.

Busy trying to distract myself with some extreme metal from Norway and Sweden... who incidentally put Guns N Roses to shame with their speed, craft and technicalities.



I want to go to Evason Hua Hin...

... but there's yet another stupid uprising in Thailand now!

Hmmmpph!!!

And I want a beagle...
... but I need to get my own pad first!!!

Hmmmpph!!!

Thus the story of my unfulfilling life :(

And now for the most disappointing news... depending on where you stand. For me, I can't be arsed, but anyways... in case all you PROUD techno-purists don't know yet... your so-called techno-gods, namely Sven Vath and Richie Hawtin are... see for yourselves :)


TECHNO PUFFS!

2 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger kaicid said...

well this has been known for some time liao....

it has dashed the aspirations of many a technohead who held Hawtin in high regard hahahahah

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

back to detroit... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home