Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's things like these that make you go... WTF?


"Boo hoo hoo... pansy boy!"

By now, most of you (except for those living under a rock), would be familiar with the fiasco behind imported table-tennis peddler Gao Ning.

"It is a joke that Antony and Liu couldn't get a coach to guide me," lamented the Sportsman of the Year.

Hello... we Singaporeans got a saying... CAN MEANS CAN. Don't blame your failure on others. Blame yourself for not being GOOD enough. Cannot make it, just admit it. Quit making lame excuses!

"I have no dignity left. I'm a table tennis player representing Singapore on the biggest stage of all and they embarrassed me by not providing me with a coach."

You embarrassed yourself but crying like a fucking pussy after losing.

"I cried after the game. It is the only time I've cried over table tennis."

LOSER. Just admit that you're devastated because you won't be getting any monetary bonus. You're already getting over S$2000 a month just to play with balls. Stop complaining!

He said: "In Beijing, I shared a room with (teammate) Cai Xiaoli and another coach."

Excuse me, any of them sodomized you? No right? So shut the hell up.

"I have a contract as a player. When I signed in 2004, I was not told that I would be a sparring partner for the women."

Hey, everything in life, there's always a sacrificial goat. You're IT! Morever, being such a pussy that you are, you fit right in with the women's team. Since being in the team for almost FOUR years, you've yet to become a household name. That says a lot, doesn't it?

But Gao has no plans to leave the country or quit the sport. "I'm a Singaporean, why should I leave?" he said.

Oh please... Singa-what? You got serve National Service? You know what is "kepala butoh"? Don't know, right? Then you're not a fucking SINGAPOREAN. You're just a China-turncoat. Leave the jokes to me! You sir, are like a fucking spoilt sulking child who, blame his inabilities on his parents for giving him bad genes. I got one advice for you... GROW A FUCKING PENIS, LAO GU-NIANG!


"Why so glum? I can't get this stain off my jacket!"

Which brings us to another fiasco. Now that they've brought us "national pride" and pocketed the cash bonuses. One intends to go back to China to "further her studies". Another is returning home to "buy property". I'm "SO SURPRISED!"

NOT!

Utter rubbish! Got medal so what? Cost of living is going up. People still suffering. Big fucking hairy deal. National pride doesn't put 3 meals on the table or pay your bloody bills. 'Nuff said!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home