Friday, August 22, 2008

Hey boss, I quit... AGAIN!



A relative of mine asked today, "why you keep quitting from jobs?"

My answer?

"Because I believe in working SMART and not working HARD."

If I have to sweat or suffer for my income, fuck it! Sure we all need jobs. Sure we all have bills to pay. But if the job takes up too much time and leaves me with nothing much for my personal life, fuck it! That's been the story of my life thus far. And I'm not one that holds on to pointless sentiments like "loyalty" as well. If an employer wants that, hire a dog instead.

So what am I doing now? Lets just say I'll be the one you seek with regards to gaming investments when the IRs are up. You'll be surprise how many fool-proof strategies there are in making a small kill.

Have a great weekend, people!




SPOILER ALERT!!!


Are you ready to Trance Around The World with Above & Beyond at this year's ZoukOut? Mark your calenders, 13 December 2008. Despite all the "fashionably-in-rage" nu rave hoo-hahs, cool genres, "upmarket dance music" and the not-yet-dead-R&B-crap, this marks yet another year that Trance is headlining ZoukOut. 'Nuff said.

"We are the champions of the world..."

1 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger Progressive Tuition said...

heh. some things(or facts) never change because they are that good!! :P

so yea, trance for zoukout AGAIN! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home