Sunday, August 24, 2008

Wot? Me Work? Hell No!



Of all the junk emails I get each day, I came across this. I laughed so hard that I choked on my fried rice. OK, I guess I'm bored. I better go consult...


My secret handbook for almost half my life. Where to buy? I'm not saying. Want to borrow? Take a queue number. Want a glance? Not a chance in hell. I'm adding a new chapter to it... "How to accumulate cash without being a slave to the system".

I went out for a nice little dinner last night. I don't really fancy Long John Silver's but because I had the best possible company ever... the food just tasted really good. We had a little of time to do some window shopping. Adidas was have a 30% storewide sale. I saw some swanky trainers but I couldn't decide if I should be them... so I concluded...


And that reminds me that I need to head over to Muji really soon for my occasional therapy. Unquestionable, it's my all-time favourite chain to shop in. Don't know why but I guess I'm drawn to it's simplicity and Zen-like products. And don't get me started with their snacks. *slurp*


I miss Bunz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home