Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sometimes, just sometimes...

She nags at me daily for leaving my last job and not getting a regular job fast enough. As I look for the Saturday's classified ads, she asks what I'm searching for. I told her the job advertisements.

"Oh, how I know you want them for what? I used them to wrap my Sunday wet marketing stuff. Next time please inform me. I'm not a mind-reader."

Go figure. And how you expect me to look for a new job? My phone to just ring and for jobs to come falling on my lap? And why she's on the defensive when I'm not even bothered to pursue the issue?

Happy Mother's Day... to all the nagging mums in the world... thanks for driving us up the wall sometimes!

Diehard-fans of Tiesto

On a completely separate note, I was informed by one of this blog-site ardent reader that fans for Tiesto are called "Titties" and supporters of Peter Hook are known as "Hookers". Quite funny. Why didn't I think of THAT! Don't you love it when the blog gets its readers involved too? :)

Butt-ugly Peter Hook fans soliciting on a blue Monday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home