Sunday, May 11, 2008

Updates


with Yukun, every Wednesday 8pm on Lush 99.5 FM

14th May 2008
Episode #105

01. CHILLISH ft. IN-GRID – La Vie En Rose
02. ENZO BUONO, ALFI MARTINS & MARK BELL – Age Of Enlightenment
03. SUPERWAVE PROJECT – Dreaming Dehli
04. TOIRES – Honeymoon In Africa III
05. RAPLH MYERS ft. PEE WEE – My Darling
06. PLUMP DJs – Morning Sun
07. CLUB BELUGAS ft. ANNA LUCA – Peace Will Come With Sleep
(Triple Bass Mix)
08. SECRET STEALTH – Something To Live For
09. MOSCOW GROOVES INSTITUTE – South Vietnam (Metro Mix)
10. DEMOSCUSTICO – Grito (Scream)
11. JAZZELICIOUS - Bolero
12. TAPE-FIVE – Longtitude 41.21
13. JEN meets CAN 7 – Temptation & Seduction

"The art of lounging..."

********************


Read all about it HERE

********************



MY DREAM HOME ...NOT!

But seriously... I would sell my soul for this :

Anywhere but in SingaBore / SingaSnore!

********************

"I pulled it off once again... idiots!"

This was the phone text from a curious and stubborn chap that insisted in going to check out Peter Hook despite all the negative press...

"Fucking hell! He DJ like he wanking off! The music flow very jerky. Start and stop for the past 2 hours! Utter rubbish, man!"

Well, a least he's not playing a free pre-mixed CD like he does for previous gigs. Nonetheless, I hate to be right once again but... I TOLD YOU SO!

I rest my case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home