Monday, January 14, 2008

Fuck loyalty... I ain't a fucking dog!

I was asked recently by some colleagues, with regards to whether I have loyalty. Well, actually it doesn't take much to figure out either. But for those that still don't really get it... here's my answer :


In other words, I don't. I don't believe in having blind faith. I choose logic instead. Don't forget that in the event of your death, your employer(s) will replace you in a blink of an eye and you'll be remembered as fondly as pubic crabs. Thus, anyone with half a brain will choose reality over fantasy. Loyalty? Fact is, there's no such thing. Even a dog bites the hand that feeds sometimes.



And now... the back to what I was during prior to this posting; free-falling off a pedestal and into an oblivion of uncertainty. Let's go...

2 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger Progressive Tuition said...

This post will fit in very very well in a speech by our minister of MOM during national day or something.

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

that's very true. loyalty only to your immediate family. either than that, lets not kid ourselves... SHOW ME THE MONEY...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home