Saturday, January 12, 2008

Grumpy as grumpy can be!



Besides the amount of impending bull crap that I've to deal with... I'm basically fucking bored! No drive, no inspiration, no interest, no jackshit, no morale... NOTHING! And just when I thought I've reached the pinnacle of being absolutely bored-out-of-my-skull, I receive a bunch of so-called promotional mixed CDs from a bunch of cunts and twats in the mail. They're utter rubbish... stop making such CDs and save the fucking environment! They hardly last 3 minutes on my stereo. I really don't see the point of sending me music that I already play as a DJ. It's the last thing I'd listen to at home or anywhere else for that matter. They're all fucking unimaginative, creatively lacking and superbly mega-yawnage!

If it's any consolation... in all FAIRNESS, the entire bunch of CDs all ended up...


1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger razaq said...

come join me at the gym..... its a whole new world. can grump at the people there and laugh our butts off!! never know what u gonna find there......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home