Thursday, January 10, 2008

Blog entry with a lot of FUCK being used!

Seriously, what the FUCK did I do in my FUCKING past life to FUCKING deserve this? Yet another FUCKING unit above me has been FUCKING sold and FUCKING renovation works have begun. That's like the FUCKING third renovation I have to FUCKING endure in the FUCKING past six FUCKING months!

It doesn't help that I FUCKING work in the night and FUCKING reach home around 4.30am and that the FUCKERS start drilling and shit at 8 in the FUCKING morning! OK, granted that there's nothing that can be FUCKING done about it but to FUCKING endure. But like I FUCKING asked in the first FUCKING para... what have I FUCKING done to deserve this FUCKING shit? The gods above have no FUCKING sympathy or what? I FUCKING need to FUCKING sleep!!!

And looking for a FUCKING cheap temporary refuge is not FUCKING easy either. Short-term lease or budget hotels are not FUCKING that cheap as they claim. Sure $89 +++ per day for a FUCKING room situated in Little FUCKING India!!! I need about 11 FUCKING days and that FUCKING works out to... FUCKING HELL!

ANYONE WITH A ROOM TO RENT ME JUST FOR A WEEK OR SO? I PROMISE I WON'T SWEAR OR SAY "FUCK"!

Why do I FUCKING blog about such things or most things pertaining to my FUCKING personal life here? Because... no one around me FUCKING listens. I keep my FUCKING troubles and worries to myself because every FUCKING time I attempt to share or confide with whoever, I can't get a FUCKING listen ear. Instead, I always FUCKING end up with some FUCKING self-opinionated remark.

"Noisy renovations? Change your job to the day then!"
"Why not shift out?"
"Sleep earlier!" (like how the fuck too when I work nights?)
"Just ignore the noise!" (Yeah, shoot me!)
"No choice, it's like that!"
"It's not that noisy!" (3 drills and one sledgehammer... DUH!)

Hello! I'm asking for FUCKING empathy. Not some FUCKING retarded comment! That's the FUCKING problem. This is just a FUCKING example. There have been other FUCKING problems in the past and every time I FUCKING share, I get either FUCKING fingers pointing at me for being the FUCKING fault line or some FUCKING moronic comment. Thus I think it's better to keep things FUCKING bottle up. No FUCKING point in sharing and then get even more FUCKING frustrated.



I FUCKING hardly slept since coming home from FUCKING work this morning. And the FUCKING hours of non-stop drilling since early FUCKING morning has given me a FUCKING migraine. I'm highly FUCKING irritable today. FUCKING bad mood. That FUCKING stupid pill-popping / glazed-eyed whore better don't come to the FUCKING club tonight and FUCKING piss me off again. I swear introduce her FUCKING face to the FUCKING wall.

FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK...
FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKK!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home