Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Blog off!

Some wanker emailed me and said that I'm quite nasty and personal in some of my postings. Well, if you're easily offended by the "fuck" word and cannot accept true facts, I suggest you fuck off and stick to watching Spongebob Squarepants. It's my fucking blog and I say what I want to say... whenever, wherever, what-fucking-ever! Viva la freedom of speech and expression!


For those that bother (as if!)... it's been a really fucked-up week so far for me and I don't expect it to get any fucking better; considering the way calamity seems to find its way into my life on a regular basis. I don't expect anyone to understand or sympathize either. The only thing worth mentioning about today so far is that my pee smells of a sick mix of Corona and Carlsberg. To be honest, with the amount of personal "issues" I have to deal with... I'm on the verge of just giving up. Before I can sort one out, another starts. There's just no fucking end! Sometimes, I do feel that life is quite stupid and pointless.



This entry was made via Wireless@SG... wah... big fucking hairy deal... just like Valentine's Day, Chinese New Year... and other redundant festivities.

p/s two more promotional mix CDs just went straight into the rubbish chute without them even making it into my CD player. So yeah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home