Friday, November 16, 2007

Fat people smell funny!



To the rude fat fuck thinking that I'm a fucking jukebox. No, I don't have any ROCK music. No Hard Rock, Soft Rock, Pebbles, Stones or Boulders. Speaking of which, you look like an obelix. And no, I don't play Hip Hop or MTV R&B crap. Retro, Euro-Techno Trash or dunno-who-the-fuck "DJ Funky Toes". Why didn't you ask the Caucasian guest DJ before me? Simple, you've either no testicles or you simple disrespect all local DJs.

By the way, you stink like a fucking sweat soak. It's like a tub of lard gone bad. Not to be rude but, dude... why do all excessively fat people smell so fucking putrid? Most importantly, why are 80% of the fat fucks that I've met so far, all so fucking STUPID! Too much cholesterol in your brain?

OK, if any of you are offended by this and think that I've hurt your goddamn feelings, I'm sorry. When I say FAT, I mean those that cannot bend forward and touch their toes. There's a vast difference between FLESHY, PLUMP and FAT. For the sake of argument, when you pee, can you see your penis? If the answer is yes, you're not FAT.

Anyway, such genetic misfits are made by God for the sole purpose of keeping the rest of us entertained... like so :

You're so fat, the back of your neck looks like a pack of hotdogs.
You're so fat, when you stepped on the scale it said, "To be continued!".
You're so fat, people jog around you for exercise.
You're so fat, you got more chins than a Hong Kong phonebook.
You're so fat, yours legs are like spoiled milk - white and chunky!

And seriously, I'm getting fucking sick of the DJ booth being so accessible to the punters. It's too fucking inviting. Either they start placing their drinks / bags on it or they simply have this urge to walk up and irritate the hell out of me by asking for stupid song requests. Especially those that don't take "NO" for an answer. I don't have the fucking time to explain to you "WHY" either. I think if nothing is done to the booth, when I go for my army re-training next year, I'll smuggle out some barbed wire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home