Sunday, September 09, 2007

Updates

EVENT OF THE WEEK

Click on flyer to enlarge

********************



12 September 2007 - Private Reserve (Show 73)
LUSH 99.5FM, 8pm.

01. SUNZET - Telling Lies
02. SIAM SOUL – Arise
03. SALON – Cool Breeze
04. HILLTON FM feat. MISS CLAUDIA – My Love
05. TAYLOR M - Bliss
06. RYUKYU UNDERGROUND – Kanasando
07. DAVID VISAN & CARLOS CAMPOS – Crystal Heart
08. AYA – Looking For The Sun
09. MARCELO SALAZAR feat. ITHAMARA KOORAX – Smoke In The City
10. ELSA HEDERBERG – Open The Door
11. COLETTE - I Didn't Mean To Turn You On
12. ANDY CALDWELL – Don’t You Love Me
13. STEFANO SORRENTINO - Sans Egal (Supersmack Edit)


"The sounds of bar culture..."

********************


And anything significant that happened the past week? Well, I met Chloe Tan. She's kind of shying away from the public eye to avoid the usual rumour mongers and busy bodies, so this is best we can show you...



And I'm in the midst of configuring and fully converting into Serato. It's way so much easy to get things organized in key / tempo / genre instead of flipping endlessly through stacks of CDRs and etc. Will be busy encoding and tagging a crapload of stuff this coming week.



At the same time, I'm going to continue to take a piss at some particular "self-proclaimed DJs" who cannot adapt outside the standard industry gears and can only work with a specific set of equipment. To that, I say...
"WEAK SAUCE! GO BACK TO YOUR BEDROOM AND DON'T RETURN UNTIL YOU CAN STRING TWO TRACKS PROPERLY!" I know of newbies who after 5 lessons, can mix way much more tighter and more impressively. Plus they don't spew hot air.

By the way, all that name-dropping does not impress me. Especially if it's names that only the chimps in the zoo are familiar with. So spare me all the poseur crap, ok? Only kids will be blinded by such bullshit. I don't impress easily, especially so when people can't back up their tall stories with their poor technical skills (and the lack of respect for the pillars of the scene). And to be completely honest, I rather not talk at all. As far as I'm concerned, been there done it. Don't need the bollocks that will bore the crap out of me. So, chuck off... PLEASE! And Stewie also says...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home