Friday, September 07, 2007

Bored outta my skull...

I'm supposed to post up some details of upcoming events and rah-rah-rah but truth is that I'm mind numbingly bored. Bored of routine. Bored of repetative meetings. Bored of similarity. Bored of repeating myself. Bored of stagnancy. Bored of incompetency. Bored of ignorance. Bored of the blind. Bored of pretending not being bored. Bored of being bored. Bored, bored, bored. So there! Bor-chucking-ring! The Rolling Stones tune would be so apt now.

I don't give a flying chuck. I'm going for a late afternoon movies tomorrow. Hopefully, that will perk me up for a few hours and then it's back to the same old freeloading white crap at night with their same old paint-by-numbers electro rubbish.

On the brighter side, Sunday's around the corner and I'll most likely spend it like every other chucking Sunday... sleeping it away. Then it's bloody Monday again! For those that have been asking me why I no longer feel passionate for the "scene"... stop asking stupid questions. You know curiousity killed the cat, right? While... tunnel-vision killed the passion. Got it? Nevermind. I'm off for a short nap. Chucking migraine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home