Sunday, September 09, 2007

Go and die! Can?

Chucking hell! It's my only chucking off day and I'm trying to catch up on some decent sleep and what do I get? My other uncouth next door neighbour invited their chucking relatives with a platoon of KIDS tagging along. And they starting running up and down the chucking corridor and screaming! What the hell? There's a chucking playground downstairs for this sort of shit! I got home at about 6am from work and here they are screaming at 10am. This is so bloody...

Anyway, I went out to shut them up and their parents reacted by acting like gangsters. Seriously, the kids are causing a public nuisance and you dare to say I'm picking a fight. Chuck you, understand? Yeah, so what if I was the one that poured detergent water all over the corridor? I'm doing my part in cleaning a public area, ok? At the same time, hoping that one of these screaming demons will slip and fall... and perhaps break a bone or crack a skull. Don't bloody tell me, they're only kids. It's your chucking job to discipline them. If they're wrong, you should not be standing up for them! That's why they're so ill-behaved! The volume of your voice is enough to wake up the recruits at Pulau Tekong. No wonder your kids sound like air-raid sirens! Chucking assholes!



I really need to chucking move out to a more remote place soon. Hopefully in the east or something. Or at least to an area with no chucking heartlanders and ill-disciplined kids. Now I can't sleep because my blood is boiling from quarrelling with these chucking unreasonable parents! I hope all of you die in a freak accident soon and your kids end up in an orphanage. Chucking bastards!

Anyone got the number to an assassin / mercenary or something? I'll pay top dollar to have both my neighbours eradicated. I'm so CHUCKING pissed off! I sure can do a hug from Chloe Tan now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home