Sunday, September 16, 2007

Updates

Currently...



Self-explanatory!
"almost there"... if you know what I mean.
[clue : scroll further down!]

********************

EVENT OF THE WEEK
THUMPED! with THE VIBESETTERS
21 September 2007, Friday
Doors open at 10pm till 3am


Click on flyer to enlarge


Comprising of D.av.id, an avid fan of the big carnival music, and Amanda Ling, the female musician from the highly-acclaimed Electrico. They're back again with the 4th installment of Thumped!, dishing out even more infectious grooves and more good-feel House vibes!



Strictly by guestlist only.
Email me for guestlist.

********************

Also on the same night...


********************


19 September 2007 - Private Reserve (Show 74)
LUSH 99.5FM, 8pm.

01. HASYAI – The Forbidden City
02. KARMANIA – Relieve The Pressure
03. HUSKY RESCUE – New Light Of Tomorrow
04. PRAFUL – Sonhar
05. NIGEL HOPKINS feat. MARIA JOAO BRANCO - Karizma
06. CHRISTOPHE GOZE – Manana
07. TOSCA – Chocolate Elvis (Boozoo Bajou Version)
08. ZEB – The Place To Be
09. URANUS – Oceans Of Joy
10. SHARPSHOOTERS – Japanese Mathematics
11. SIAM SOUL – Inner Sense
12. AL-PHA-X – Thai Ways
13. BILLIE HOLIDAY – Don’t Explain (James Hardway Remix)


"For the musically refined..."

********************


Playing to a room of transient tarts and wankers week in and out is getting to me BIG TIME. It's damn fucking demoralizing playing to a bunch of people that are not the very least into the music. Their exodus after their "drink entitlement" ends is enough to tell me that it's damn fucking pointless! I don't know how long more of this I can take before the interest and passion completely dies off. It's such a chore to actually drag myself into the DJ booth and then put on an "it's all cool" masquerade so that no one else gets affected by my actual sentiments. I need to go secure a few big gigs soon to recharge before I completely toss in the white flag in frustration. I need that so fucking badly...

I miss those Centro and Onyx days... :(

I don't blame anyone. It's just a situational thing and that it's reaching to the point whereby I'm going to... (use your imagination)

My apologies to the "bros"... when I eventually reach that "point"!

And no, I'm not "alright". Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home