Sunday, July 15, 2007

So fucking tired...


Finally it's Sunday again. I know for sure by the time I reach home, it's going to be almost 6am. Going to crash big time (as with all other Sundays) and then wake up 12 hours later feeling shitty because the day's almost over. Most probably work on next month's Lush 99.5FM House Party Mix as well as some of the upcoming Private Reserve shows, if I have the mood to listen to any music at all. Wait a minute, I have to whether I'm in the mood or not. Contracted and paid.

Will be having some decent working hours from next week onwards. Reporting to the office on Mondays and Tuesdays to see if I can help with any matters... and then going over to eM By The River after that to check if any things needs any attention. Then it's back to home. At least no late nights for two days a week. That makes a lot of difference in terms of charging up for the other days that I've got to be on duty in the night. Hopefully my lethagy and dark eye circles will be less obvious... :p

Stay tune for details of next week's gig and etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home