Friday, July 13, 2007

Trance Prance... super yawnage!


And for the millionth time...

... to answer once and fucking for all :

"Why you don't play much trance now?"

BECAUSE I've been doing that for god-knows how many years and the music style does nothing for me anymore. It's slowly boring the shit out of me. I don't even give a flying fuck what's released and etc. Not the very least interest that Paul van Dyk's coming. Been there, done it. Tired of it... from a creative perspective. It's the same old stagnant rehashed formulas and synth riff programming. And personally, it's kind of like decade's buffet spread.

Sorry. I just don't feel for it as much like I used to. Don't mind it. Just not overly crazy about it. Yes, we (Progressions) will still be doing ad hoc Trance gigs every alternate month or so. Personally, I don't wish to play anything remoted associated to Trance except for Progressions.

For now, I don't really care what the general public likes. It's about time I did something for myself and I'd very much like to explore some "tuff dirty house" (i.e. Austin Leeds) as well as to return to my roots of twisted house; like that Camel Riders tune on Subliminal...

"I get twisted. So fucking twisted."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home