Thursday, June 14, 2007

Supercalifragilisticexpialifuckyou!


Woke up at 11.45am, still with a fucking headache. Hardly slept due to some fucking renovation going on at one of the units in the block, which started drilling work at 8 in the bloody morning. Took an aspirin but it doesn't seem to work. Can't go back to sleep as I need to leave for a meeting.

And don't ask, "Why you so cock to arrange your meeting in the afternoon when your working hours are at night?"

I didn't make the appointment, OK? I'm not THAT "cock", thoughtless or braindead to make such arrangements to torture myself. And it's not as if I have a choice either. I'm not insinuating anything or anyone but see the following self-explanatory diagram...



Should I come home to sleep thereafter? The long traveling time to and fro would make that rather pointless. Plus the fact that the renovation works will go on till 6pm at least.

Today I feel like Oscar The Grouch. Super irritable! What-fucking-ever! Just not in the best of moods! So spare me any bloody stupidity. As it is, I'm beginning to see certain things right now in a pointless-and-redundant light. Then again, that's my personal point of view... like anyone really cares when it's coming from an individual in a comatose state.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home