Saturday, June 09, 2007

Godspeed, Grandpa...


Tomorrow, we say our final farewall to my Grandpa at Mandai Crematorium. There won't be a single dry eye in the house. That I can guarantee. I've already cried buckets the past few days. I hate goodbyes.

My gratitude and thanks to all the friends, relatives and loved ones that came for the wake. Also a huge thank you to those that send their regards through the lovely flower bouquets. Last but not the least, those that sent me their well-wishes via phone text, call, email, friendster, MSN, myspace, at my blog and etc. All except those fucking retarded text messages like "Are you ok, dude?" and "Awww..."

What do you think? It's not like my goldfish died or something, you know? Next time, read my fucking blog postings properly. I said I was close to my grandpa. A bit more tact and sensitivity would be nice. Thank you! Fucking insincere pricks!

Anyway, I'm shutting my phone off as of now. It's too distracting especially when I need to do last rite prayers. Leaving it off till the cremation. Last thing I want is to piss off the elders.

This blog should resume normality once I get over the loss. In the meantime, here's one for the dearly departed, done during the past few days on my laptop inbetween visitors that were coming to pay their last respects. I think I express my emotions much better through music...

Yukun - Rememberance (320kpbs mp3)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home