Monday, June 11, 2007

My dream destination for now...


Banyan Tree @ Bintan
Oh la la... this is what I call a total retreat :)



In the bid of trying to cheer me up from the recent event in my life, a mate of mine passed me a stack of DVDs. Well, I've always been a sucker for adult-contemporary cartoons like The Simpsons, Futurama, South Park and the all-time classic Beavis & Butthead... but somehow for reasons unknown, I never really did pick up on Family Guy. After watching all 7 episodes of the first season, I've to say I'm utterly hooked. It's a whole new world of sarcasm, stupidity, American idiocy and smart-mouthing, not forgetting the amount of blatant parodies. Can't wait to wake up tomorrow to catch a few more episodes and learn a bunch of new verbal insults. WORD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home