Sunday, June 10, 2007

Spirited Away...


I'll make a wish for you
And hope it will come true
That life will just be kind
To such a gentle mind
If you lose your way
Think back on yesterday
Remember me this way




Monday noon, we'll be going back to Mandai
for the collection of his ashes and bones,
then off to his final resting place.




Excuse me if I'm not myself for the next few weeks or so. Pardon me if I don't say much or have any opinion whatsoever. I'm dried up, emotionally, creatively, physically, mentally and void of any aspirations. It's been a very tiring week, running inbetween work and the funeral wake with hardly any time to catch any proper sleep. And I'm tired of putting up a false front. I'm saddened by the loss. So there! And my father's health is also deterrioriating as of late. So if anyone sees me sitting alone quietly, please let me be. I've no mood at all to listen to ANYONE regarding ANYTHING. Last thing I need right now is to deal with STUPIDITY and IGNORANCE. Don't know when I'll feel alive again, with a purpose... like on 2nd June 2007. It's going take a while before I pull myself out of this one. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home