Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Shopping with Bunz...

It's been awhile since I actually went shopping. Today's an exception. It was a really nice evening out... simple yet wonderful! I miss days like these that makes all the struggles and frustrations in life worth it. I was given TWO very nice silver rings. Yet to figure out what to engrave on them as I'd like to be reminded of significant people / events in my life.

As promised a while back, I wanted to buy Vera Wang's Princess as a gift. Personally, the scent is downright sweet and intoxicating. Suits someone's character very much. Oooops! Too much details. Anyway, I finally got it. And it reminded me how pleasant it is to do something nice every now and then, and to see that secret smile :)




As you can gather, scents are a big thing for me. Thus I can't stand people with bad body odour (nothing to do with race here) or bad breath. I'm such a sucker for aroma candles / therapy so we ended up buying... The Bath & Basics Co.'s Sandalwood (Calm) and Fragrant Rose (Love). Both of which are divine! Can't wait to try them out!




And since I'm in a really GOOD mood today, I won't bitch or rant. Pleasant thoughts bring a healthy mind, you know? Oh yes, I want BATH TUB too!!! I need that soak therapy. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home