Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My 3 wishes...



Oh... okay then... here goes :

1. I wish it was Sunday (coz I lost the mood for everything else).
2. I really wish it was Sunday (no kidding. no drive left!).
3. I wish stupidity doesn't exist anymore!

Sunday's just a couple of days away so I can still endure a few more days of putting up a false front. It's a bit worrying when I only look forward to my rest day every week. Don't really know how I arrived at this state of losing interest in the many things that I used to be be passionate about. The only next thing that I'm really looking forward to now is perhaps the next
Progressions. It's the only thing that reminds me of my ability to spearhead a brand-name and also to re-assure me that I still have it in me.



Other than that, I'm practically mechanical on most days. I'm not in the very least interested in any formalities / meetings / public relations / pleasantries / repetitive issues. My brain's practically comatose state. See above bicycle for visual explanation.

I know the last wish is a bit hard to fulfill, because in doing so would mean wiping out more than half the world's population. Then again, won't that be so much better? No more stupid people around to deal with or to get frustrated over. Wait, that's actually bad because it'd mean I no longer have people to bitch about. That's would be make life really boring. Hold on to the last wish then... let me give it some thought.

Till then, you can go ahead and grant my first TWO wishes... like NOW!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger kaicid said...

geez, we share the same desire and hope to wipe out idiocy and stupidity from these world.........

its just too frustrating isnt it dealing with such a breed in your everyday life.........

its not that we have far superior intelligence or intellect, its just common sense and a little empathy for fark sake.........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home