Monday, June 18, 2007

Melacholic Monday

I'd really love to get the hell out of here and start life anew if I could. Really tired of the way things in my life always doesn't turn out the way I want them to be and all the bumps I face is really getting me down mentally and spiritually. I really need a new sunrise... metaphorically speaking. Right now, life's a bit aimless and lack of any clear direction. I don't know how long I can last being a piece of driftwood. I need to get back that drive and inspiration I had... like really soon... otherwise... *sigh*

Sorry, being alone on Sundays just gets me really down. The silence is just too loud... and the stalemate is pulling me six feet under really slowly.



In the meantime, "god-daugther Nanami" says happy belated Father's Day... I'm finally going mad :(


In the light of the sun
Is there anyone?
Oh it has begun
Oh dear you look so lost
Eyes are red and tears are shed
This world you must've crossed
You said...

You don't know me, you don't even care
Oh yeah, she said...
You don't know me, and you don't wear my chains
Oh yeah

Essential yet appealed
Carry all your thoughts
Across an open field,
When flowers gaze at you
They're not the only ones
Who cry when they see you
You said...

She said I think I'll go to Boston
I think I'll start a new life
I think I'll start it over
Where no one knows my name
I'll get out of California
I'm tired of the weather
I think I'll get a lover
And fly them out to Spain
I think I'll go to Boston
I think that I'm just tired
I think I need a new town
To leave this all behind
I think I need a sunrise
I'm tired of the sunset
I hear it's nice in the summer
some snow would be nice... oh yeah

You don't know me, you don't even care...

Boston, where no one knows my name...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home