Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ve-SUCK Day.

Not in any fucking mood. Hardly slept. Work up damn early today because my dad was groaning from chest pains. Rushed him to the hospital. The doctor's not sure but he has his suspicion so a series of blood tests will be conducted. We will only know the result late Friday or Saturday because the labs are closed for Vesak Day. Like WHAT THE FUCK? I have to work on a public holiday and fucking medical test labs are closed to go celebrate the Buddha's birthday? Fucking ironic, isn't it? This is seriously FUCKED UP beyond any words I can conjure! What next? Hospitals can't admit you because it's Christmas and all the nurses and doctors have gone home to open their fucking presents. And don't get me started with the high cost of medical health here. It's like being robbed legally. For fuck sake, a hotel suite in New York don't cost as much as lying in a cold observation room for 5 hours.

Just got home. Really not in the right frame of mind for anything when I have ONE MORE new concern to deal with. I can only hope for the best for my dad. I'm really not in a good place in my life right now to deal with anything that extreme.

Why does one bad thing after the next keep happening to me? Come Monday, I'm being pulled to Court for not filing tax returns of a company that has since been closed since 2005. And it's "my fault" that the tax department did not update their system regarding my change of address and the company's closure. I'm being charged a hefty summon for their cocking-up of sending the tax return forms to the wrong address. How fucked-up is that? Sure, I can appeal... means I need to pay a lawyer to do so. In the end, the fucking process will incur a higher cost. The fucking legal system here's really mercenary.

I don't know how much strength left I have to go on if my life keeps hitting one bump after another... especially when I have no one to turn to for comfort during in my darkest hours. My engine is about to run out of steam if this keeps going on. Guess I just have to suck it up and brace myself for whatever...


Anyway, for those that need not work today, enjoy the midweek holiday. Hope your lives are not as sucky. I need a fucking stiff drink really bad.

Hope the little "hic-up" regarding the MOS gig is resolved. Really looking forward to banging it up with an up-for-it audience... like the good old Centro / Liquid Room days. Angry Music Inc. stylee! Otherwise, this weekend is going to be a real dissappointing and shitty one.

And I'm REALLY NOT IN THE MOOD to deal with any stupidity or any typically moronic crap at the moment. The next person that ask me a really fucking dumb question will be asked to go to the nearest 7-11 to buy a super-size cup of "go-fuck-yourself".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home