Sunday, May 20, 2007

Saturday Shenigans


Need to buy this really soon and stick this on my freaking forehead. I hate to be bugged in the middle of a DJ set (right in the mix) by (name withheld) that sprays instead of speaking. It's not the first time. Maybe from tomorrow onwards, I'll bring an umbrella / raincoat to work everyday. And also to stop the countless number of rude people who came to ask things like :

1. You've got Nine Inch Nails?
2. You've got Brazilian stuff?
3. You've got anything from Pussycat Dolls?
4. Hey, play Blanco... (inaudible)
5. Can I get 10 Bourbon Cokes?

I don't know where common decency went. Gone are the days that people see DJs at a respectable level. The way these "people" demand for their request is as if I owe them a pint of blood or something. Usually, I don't smile when someone flicks me a middle finger. In normal circumstances, I would have gone and snapped all your fingers in multiple places and then kicked you FIVE times in the testicles. You're lucky I'm very much more MELLOWED-OUT nowadays. Nonetheless, I don't need this discourteous shit. What's up with these fucking obnoxious foreign twats and dicks?

I'm sorry that we don't play industrial / heavy metal / rock / punk. But you don't have to be rude, asshole! And spare me that "what-the-fuck" frown when I said "sorry, I don't have any Brazilian stuff". This ain't Brazil. As for the Pussycat Dolls request from the drunken woman, for God's sake, stop shouting like a mad woman with an extra-large tampon stuck up your nostrils or something. Funnily, a few people were actually stupid enough to think that the new DJ booth is a bar. Like duh!? It's the first time anyone has come up to me and asked, "I want I blowjob." For a moment, I got like really fluttered then it occurred to me that the person was referring to the alcohol concoction. ;P

And all these while, I thought the local punters were bad! Oh well, all part and parcel of the job. Then again, maybe it's just an isolated one-off. Afterall, we all have our "off" days every now and then. We shall see next week. In the meantime, I just had the get the above out of my chest so that I can sleep easier tonight. I hate to keep anything that bugs the hell out of me. If it goes on, I'd have to look for my t-shirt that says...


Still tired. Going back to bed. Celebral department will be closed for the next few days. Very drained but I'll survive. And I think I'll go sample the high pitch voice of Satan's mother (my neighbour) and go work on some nasty breaks production later. I'm calling it "Me Versus You". Perhaps weekend, I'll bring my daughter and her Magnum... just in case!


DON'T BUG MY DADDY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home