Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It's all so quiet... shhh!

Nothing much to update because it's been a rather "quiet" day besides the usual weekly marketing meeting in the office in the early afternoon. Industry night was rather quiet tonight. I personally think that it would be more effective to make it a monthly instead. At least we'll get a critical mass turnout instead of just a diluted result each week. Keep the novelty fresh instead of flogging the horse to death.

I'm also currently looking for a missing person who has suddenly been out of contact since Friday. Will try tomorrow again.

Every day, there will be unfortunate incidents all around. Most of it are really not in anyone's control. Things will spiral if it's destined to. At the same time, there are also many great things that we should be thankful for. Thus how I live my life now, every night, I hold a silent prayer that no matter what, everything will eventually work out... for me and all around me. I don't wish for much nowadays. Just contentment and peace of mind.

For those that have emailed regarding the Snow Patrol and The Police video mash (see previous post), I managed to track down the remixer. Hailing from San Francisco, Party Ben was the Creative Director of Bay Area's Live 105 FM. The said track is hosted HERE on his site. Hey, if you got legality issues, go look for him. Apparently in the States, bootleg mixes are legally viewed as "parodies" and the huge mash-up scene there is actually aiding legit music sales of the original artistes. I for one enjoy the creativity and novelty behind such stuff.

Time to rest. Really tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home