Wednesday, March 21, 2007

In your face, SAF! In your f**king face!



Rank : "sar-teow"
Name : who else?
Cat : Z
Vocation : Combat (Field Engineer)
ORD : Before 1st April 1994

Sit Up : 34 (5 points)
-> 33 to pass. One extra coz I bend up to pick my electronic tag

Broad Jump : 230 cm (5 points)
-> I laughed at the Physical Instructor after this!

Chin Up : 6 (4 points)
-> 2 more for 5 points but why bother?

Shuttle Run : 9.7 seconds (5 points)
-> don't ask, I'm shocked too!

2.4km Run : 13.04 min (2 points)
-> underwear also wet wet!

Total : 21
Result : Pass
Award : Bronze Incentive $100



Dear SAF and the officers of my reserve unit,

Don't you high-ranking pencil-pushers ever tell me that I'm not fit (for my age). You can take my test results, add seasoning and eat it. Please don't bother for till next year! When can I have my money? Thank you!

Not gloating here. Just a personal battle WON against all the dumb-ass red-tape and insensitive position holders that I've dealt with with regards to this.

And now for my little weekend getaway to "celebrate" and pamper myself. Life is good, isn't it? Tra-la-la :p

Tomorrow, a possible life-altering "meeting". Yeaaahh! A good week so far :)

4 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger razaq said...

set ah!! tmw go eat oyster and red wine!!

 
At 3:06 AM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

$100 where got enuff? can i have samosa and shandy instead? $100 only... :(

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Colin said...

Well done DJ... give SAF the big middle finger! :)

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

wah well done for your IPPT.. this coming June, is my turn !!! Sian ICT sucks !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home