Wednesday, March 21, 2007

gurl died hving sex?


This day and age, there are still some people that are superstitious and are damn stupid to believe in urban legends. Seriously, chain letters... what the fuck? I got this from one of those people...

This morning, a young 14 year old boy by the name of Scott Jackson was found dead. Doctors couldn't come up with the cause of his death. His mother checked his emails to see if she could figure out what happened. Turns out he was still signed into Myspace. She found he had gone to sleep after he read and didn't repost a chain letter about a little girl that kills you in your sleep with no natural cause of death.

This is the bulletin he read:

My name is Jaime Hera's. I'm 14 years old. I'm a murderer. I have no face. When you look at me you'll die immediately. You have 900 seconds to repost this or I will visit you tonight.


Repost this "gurl died hving sex"

Well, since I'm neither an idiot or an overly superstitious person, I've blatantly broken the chain. The mail came in on Monday. It's Wednesday now and Jaime Hera must be too busy killing others to visit me or she's been eradicated. It's just so rude. She could at least reschedule or something. I was all prepared to greet her. I had Holy Water, a crucifix, a Communion chalice with some pure rock salt by my bedside. If the mail had said it was Freddy Kruger, then perhaps I might not "fuck around" with it. :p


Come on people, for the love of God, it's the fucking 21st century! You can't possibly still believe in such nonsensical crap? Stop spamming my mailbox with your superstitions.

2 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger razaq said...

no shit!! this is serious, man!! i got no rock salt... but I have salty rock c*ck.... I wonder if it works..?? hmmm.

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

can also. or MSG, that works a charm but depends if the "spirit" is health concious or not :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home