Saturday, February 10, 2007

It's been one lousy week!



Thanks for asking.
I'm drained, feeling downright lousy and shitty.
The week started out bad and it ended bad.
So whatelse is new?
I hate being a Cancerian!
THE END.


Welcome to my darkness. Time is 3.59am and I can't get to sleep. I've been having this fucking migraine since I woke up in the late morning. Insomnia. Just what I need right now! Lately my sleep has been interrupted and I don't wake up feeling well rested. Thus excuse me if I come across as grouchy lately. You would be too if you're in my shoes right now. So many concerns, so many worries, so many adversities... my freaking mind is like going to blow up or something! I need Prozac real bad!!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger Progressive Tuition said...

prozac.. seriously.. fucks ur mind up faster than anything i know..

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

My mind is already fucked. How much more fucked can it get? seriously. gimme the prozacs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home