Friday, February 09, 2007

Hur-farking-ray!

Chinese New Year is around the corner.
BIG deal. Mega YAWNAGE!



Not the least fucking interested at all!
I'm the least bothered about customs!


Played for the launch of the O2 PDA launch last night and I realised that its so much more enjoyable playing for such events. No dancefloor pressure whatsoever and most importantly, I don't get dumbass dicks and twats coming up with their stupid handphone song requests. The place was a tad bit uncomfortable hot and stuffy though...

4 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger Benesia said...

"I'm the least bothered about customs!"

Okay, looks like I can save on 1 Ang Bao this Lunar New Year.. ;))

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger P@T said...

no ley .. u hv to gv me .. keke

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger razaq said...

played at Hacienda once... like the place but stuffy and lots mosquitos. Unfortunately, got paid nuts.... guess I was the monkey back then.... and had to pay for my own drink.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger P@T said...

u must be joking, pay for own drink?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home