Wednesday, February 28, 2007

From me to you...

I've been thrown so many questions about my private life until I'm really really tired of all the intrusions and answering so once and for all... mind your own business and...



Come March, it'll be close to a year since the fallout. No one is to blame. Just that some things are not meant to be, no matter how hard you might think otherwise. Time has certainly flew by and things are most certainly very much different now. Everyone's kind of moving on with their own lives. But a huge lesson I learnt which I hope to share with the rest of you.

Never ever take the one you love, or the one that loves you, for granted. Never fall into a complacent behaviour. Listen and observe instead of arguing your point across. You may think you're right but in a relationship, there is no right and wrong. There is only compromise. So for all you men out there, chuck your bloody ego into the freezer. All that alpha-male-mentality don't apply in this day and age. If you don't cherish what you have now, regretting later is totally pointless. What's lost is gone forever. Remember what The Cranberries once said...


Be truthful. Be sincere. No one likes hot air. Mean what you say, and keep to your words / promises. Sure, relationships are fragile as hell. Once broken, it'll never be the same again. The fault lines will surface eventually. No one said it was easy. A rose garden isn't that all perfect but if you're careful, chances are that you won't be pricks by the thorns.


Once you've been through what I have, you'll realise that so many people out there are making the same very mistakes over and over. And it's sad that they don't even bother to acknowledge it. Through the past year, I've witnessed several relationships and marriages that collapse... coz pride got in the way.

Remember, treasure you must. If you haven't done something nice for your loved one, it's about time to do something to reassure that "bond". And by that, I don't mean an expensive gift. That you've got to figure out for yourself.

But remember, if it's not destined, pull yourself up and move on. Fate may sometimes deal a cruel hand but there's always a reason for everything. You may not see it now... but you will in time to come.

Yoda has spoken. Live well, my friends. And don't let me be the one to say, "I f**king told you so!"


p/s That's as much as I wish to make public. I don't see the point of having my entire personal life published here. I don't see the need to in view of privacy and etc. So the next person that poses any personal question(s) again to me either via MSN, SMS, email or any other known forms of communication, I'll split your skull with an axe.

2 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger Benesia said...

Oh My God, U killed Pikachu!!
U BXXXXXX!!!

;PP

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

Pikachu is Satanic. He has to die. We can't let the children of today be corrupted by such retardism.

mwhahahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home