Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Don't anyhow park your goddamn car, ok?


OEI! Auntie, you "chow cher pai"!


For the non-dialect speaking folks, that roughly translates to "Auntie you write car license plate" (i.e. giving a ticket for a parking offence). But like all languages, everything has dual or more meanings. Alternatively, the above can also be interpreted as, "Auntie, you smelly cunt!", which to me is the most appropriate intent of usage. But don't quote me on that. Use it sparingly and wisely.

How's that for education? ;p

2 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger Benesia said...

OEI! Auntie, you "chow chee bai"! ops I meant you summon me!!! keke.. thts a good one.. I hope it is not ur car in the pic..

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

Nope... not my car. I don't drive. Cost of maintainence not worth it. Some more later get "chow cher pai"...

I got chauffeurs. Trans Island, Yellow Top, Comfort...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home