Monday, February 26, 2007

Finish the sentences!

1. My ex is still...
Quite beyond any of my understanding!

2. I am listening to...
Some good old f**king brilliant retro-rock... Transvision Vamp.

3. Maybe I should...
Go get a hair cut and a job.

4. I love...
Strawberry scented bunny!

5. My best friends are...
For me to know, and for you to find out.

6. I don't understand...
Life and people with inferiority complex.

7. I lost my respect for...
A lot of assholes.

8. I hate...
Empty promises and cheap talk.

09. Love is...
Having bubbly fun in the bath tub.

10. Somewhere, someone is...
Missing me... I hope!

11. I will always...
Be telling it like it is, like it or not.

12. Forever seems like...
An eternity?

13. I never want to lose...
My wallet and my libido.

14. My mobile phone is...
Quite out-of-style and f**ked.

15. When I wake up in the morning...
I feel like going back to sleep.

16. I get annoyed at...
Ignorance, plain stupidity and over zealousness.

17. Parties are...
Not complete with some "nice" retro...

18. My pet(s)...
Is residing in my pants.

19. Cuddling is...
Very important.

20. Today (Sunday) I...
Slept for over 12 hours straight and played "Diary Of Jane" on repeat for one hour.

21. I really wish I...
I had half a million dollars. (I'm not that greedy)

22. I want to see...
Someone in lingerie!

23. I'm afraid of...
Being alone.

24. I think...
Musically-retarded people should all go and listen to Sigue Sigue Sputnik and then go die...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home