Sunday, February 25, 2007

Tis Sunday morning...


Thank you Sam (seen here in photo with P@t) for the great food and hospitality last night. If you need a foxhole the next time you're at Cafe Del Mar, please look for him. Don't fall into the mortar pits that he and his Island Coastal Defence team have already dugged around the beach.

I think I've finally reached a point in life whereby I can't even be arsed to have any alcohol intake. It's no longer a joy and it's becomed quite a tedious chore. I guess my priorities have changed... and I think I can safely say, I hate waking up dehydrated.

By the way, once I get my finance situation sorted and secure something more substantial / concrete / regular, I'd very much like my own pad (AGAIN) and I most definitely must have a lava lamp and a mirror ball... ;p

I miss my privacy and space... and that comes with a hefty price tag; no thanks to the ridiculously rapid rising cost of living :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home