Saturday, January 06, 2007

A jolly good time!


at Summadazye 1 Jan 2007


Scott Bond is just such a nutter. Here's the phone text proof of it...

"Hey mate, it's Scott. Where are you? Come to Ministry. I'm in there now."

"Come out, come out, wherever you are!"

After ending my set, I made it down with Zed (also affectionately known as Mr Bacardi 151) with not a second too late to hear Scott drop "Adagio For Strings". He sure knows what I hate. Hahaha! It's a 3-year-old running joke that he still remembers! Oooh, look at the punters going ballistics! If they only knew. Shhhhhhhhh!

But in all seriousness, two blissfully wicked tunes that I thought I'd never hear again... Scott Bond vs Solarstone's "3rd Earth" and Grace's "It's Not Over Yet". Cheers, mate!

For those that know him personally, you'll agree that he's such a light-hearted bloke that is so full of laughs. And it also shows in his DJ sets. He puts back the "don't give a toss" into everything. Always a good laugh whenever he's around. Ashley Cassette. Ashtray. Oh my God! Hahahahaha!

How time flies! Daughter's 5 years old now. And your little shopping secret? Well, it's kind of not really that much a secret anymore. Ooops! Sorry, I just couldn't resist after one year of keeping mum. You can now hate me for it. :p

Looking forward to the next Scott Bond vs Solarstone single and go easy on the Virus synth. Have another good one Down Under... and come back soon!


Scott, James, Vikki, Zed and me trying to squeeze in below.


Me, Scott, James, Vikki and forehead of Zed (sue the cameraman!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home