Saturday, December 23, 2006

Crazy night!

Firstly, Happy Birthday Fred-E! Your gift choice of either a brazilian wax or a can of whipped cream. Take your pick. If you can't decide, ask Fiona. :p

It was a crazy party. Nice one birthday boy, Jon Fong and Dan... although as usual, I missed 1/2 of it. Well, at least I got to meet Rob Zombie. OK, not the REAL one, but quite close nonetheless. No names mentioned but I think a bunch of us know who I'm referring to. This chap went to send a phone-text message "can you please stop singing" to his friend who happen to be just sitting right next to him. Best thing, the friend wasn't even singing! Talk about being zonked out. Mr Ian Ali, you rock! Thanks for the really damn hilarious incident and you really made my day! :)

That aside, it's always great to see the usual dedicated punters and friends. Sorry that I don't bitch as much now... I'm really mellowing out. Likewise, if you noticed, DJs that are in love tend to play a lot of really sweet girlie-vocal trance.
Daniel Storey will never be the same again. *grins*

As requested, here's the playlist of what I did play earlier...

01. Unkle - Burn My Shadow (Junkie XL Remix)
02. Sebastian Sand - Strange Bends (Original)
03. Holmes Ive feat Laura Burhenn - Charcoal Love (Noel Sanger Rmx)
04. The Disco Brothers - Inner Sense (Starecase Rmx)
05. Cara Dillion vs 2 Devine - Black Is The Colour (Coco & Green Rmx)
06. Ferry Corsten - Watch Out (Lee Coombs Rmx)
07. Unkle - In A State (Meat Katie Rmx)
08. Ferry Corsten - Junk (Flashover Rmx)
09. Kyau vs Albert - untitled (demo)
10. Hiver & Hammer - Zita (Mike Shiver Mix)
11. Ronski Speed vs Oceanlab - E.O.S. Satellite (Mash Up)
12. Agnelli & Nelson - Holding Onto Nothing (Deep Mix)
13. Mike Koglin & 7th Heaven - Calling You (Original)

Here are some pix from the night...







4 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a mil for the tracklist :)

Mellowing out? I guess is the time of the year: "Mood Liao"

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

Hahaha... I used to bitch about almost anything under the sun but lately, dunno why I only bitch some SOME things.

Oh, I emailed Lange about the track, which I personally was trying to hunt down. Hopefully he reverts... *pray pray*

 
At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess it is still a relatively new track...Hopefully they can remove the licensing issues.

Yukun email them sure got more weight in the request!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

hahaha... maybe they JUNK MAIL me... :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home