Friday, December 22, 2006

So much for social grace!

The fat f**k neighbour (the one with the dead cock) decides to become a f**king twat by taking up D.I.Y. carpentry at 8.30am in the f**king morning, right outside the common corridor, right underneath my bedroom window.

Happily banging away, oblivious that he's making one hell of a racket. I don't blame him since he can't bang his equally ugly wife anyway. But still, must he do it this early in the bloody morning?

I approached him nicely, saying that I've got work tonight and that I'd like to get more sleep. Mother f**ker gives me the eye and say, "go ahead and complain to the police!"

Fine! F**k you, understand? You want to be nasty, you've just sealed your fate with a devious bastard (me) here! I wrote the book in "how to torment thy neighbours without getting caught". For starters, you can wave goodbye to your previous potted plants. The wonders of untraceable disinfectant!

Now you see why it doesn't pay to be gracious in this society anymore? Thanks to the existence of such f**king self-centered heartlanders like this stupid piece of lard-laden crap! By the way, your carpentry work is a good as your dick... it's completely hopeless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home