Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Pet owners take note!



On a side note, I've decided to save some money by not SMSing so much from now on. So I'll be ignoring some irrelevant messages and if I don't reply you, don't feel bad. Just that I think there's a better / cheaper alternative called GOOGLE. Morever, I'm either kind of busy with work or gone to indulge in some sleep to be bothered with answering some of your (no offense) pointless questions...

i.e. Dazed Out can get me drinks discount?
i.e. Why Cafe Del Mar drinks so expensive?

My answer...
Do I look like a club / bar operator?


And today, I'm ignoring most SMSes because most of them are still as redundant and also, I just had a hearty lunch and I'm busy downloading some brutal extreme Metal off the net. I hate to be disturb when I'm getting my Metal fixes, so my mobile phone's most likely to be switched off.



I love OFF DAYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home