Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Stinko...

For the first time this morning, after traveling to and fro to work on a 45-minute ferry ride for almost 3 months... I puked. No, not because I got seasick / motion sickness. Unfortunately for me, I had the misfortune of sitting next to Pepe Le Pew.



This 40-plus year old man should be declared a bio-hazard! It was the worst case of putrid body-odor. I actually felt my nostrils burn. The last time I had such a "sensation" was during my chemical defense training in the army when we were subjected to pepper gas. Even dog shit don't smell this bad! I tried to endure but my breakfast just had to come back out for fresh air.

Seriously, I know it's kind of rude to tell a person he has an offending smell but if it's going to endanger the public's health, shouldn't there be a law of some kind to protect the rest of us? The government have all sorts of stupid campaigns and they should have one for people with foul body smells. My God, I know how a decomposing corpse smells like and that's an air fresher compared to this man! I thought I'd died and gone to hell!

The army should employ him as a top secret chemical weapon. He'll be more devastating than a mega-tonne nuclear warhead! Fuck, the world's superpowers will shudder in extreme fear when they take a whiff...

"You sea-sick, ah?", he asked after seeing me puke.

"No man, it's you. You smell worse than a dead fish..."



"... you smell like TWO dead rotting fish
that's been baking in the sun for a decade!
"

2 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Blogger Progressive Tuition said...

no choice. dont shower = save on PUB bills

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Adminstrator said...

and who's fault? the people that increased the cost electrical and water bills. see who suffer now?

nabeh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home