Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge...

There's one (or more) in every company. You're bound to meet one (or more) in this lifetime as it's the work of Satan and his attempt at world domination. But I'm not prejudiced against fat or visibly large-with-celluloid people... (I'm going to Hades for this lie)... but I'm really against overweight individual(s) who

(1) thinks the entire world owes them,
(2) loves to argue for the sake of being right all the time,
(3) acknowledges ownself as bitchy and not sociable,
(4) doesn't know that respect has to be earned,
(5) has PMS every day of the year,
(6) and THINKS that they're far more superior in every way than NORMAL people.

Well, one thing for sure; you reign supreme when it comes to buying clothes..
.



By the way, never EVER accept my offer to buy you coffee no matter how convincing the tone of my voice is. Fact that you already know that I DON'T LIKE YOU A SINGLE FUCKING BIT! Well, that explains the amount of cerebral matter you have, swirling amongst the fatty tissues in your brain. Nonetheless, I'd like to confess in front my blog readers. I hope you enjoyed your "designer" coffee because it added a little something extra just for that extra "oomph!"



I'm kidding! It's not my booger. Would I be that disgusting, predictable and uncreative? And no, you're not lactose-intolerant. It's just a little something called LAXATIVE in liquid form. It was certainly hilarious to see you running off to the toilet every 10 minutes. Since you're such an unpleasant swine with very little friends, I thought it'll be cool for your sore fat ass to be more familiar with John.

Remember, the worst killer is not one that rebuttals verbally or protests to your crap with a "black face", but rather a silent one. And you just had the misfortune to meet one. *ahem* ME!

Please continue to piss me off on a regular basis as it'll keep my scheming mind to be alert!

I'm sorry if this posting offends anyone but...




... I don't really care if I hurt your feelings. Don't be envious just because the rest of us NORMAL people have a higher body metabolism and that we don't have a weight issue to worry about. Call me nasty. Call me rude. I'm not running for any elections or any popularity votes so I don't fucking care!

p/s I'm not insinuating that ALL fat people are like such. You know what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home