Friday, June 27, 2008

Stupid as stupid can be!


It's fucking true. The black man is right about the white man. Y'all stupid! And I can proof it over and over, almost each and every day with enough concrete evidence that will make the jury head-bang in unison. Take today for example :

White dude walks in and asked "Yo, you guys sell blank CDRs?"

NOTE : the usage of "yo" is a slang commonly used by the African Americans. What I can't understand is why the Caucasians (like Eminem) still insist in trying to be black and yet subscribe to the philosophy of "white supremacy". Make up your mind, please!

I replied, "nope we don't."

This wack-job probably thinks I'm lying... "are ya sure?"

"Yes I am sure."

"You wanna make a check for me?"

Just how fucking big do your think the store is that I don't know what we stock and what we don't?

He continues to say, "I'm sure you do."

"We don't and I'm pretty sure of that?"

"Are you certain?"

At this point, I excused myself to say I've got a phone call to attend to. And why doesn't it surprise me that this fucking idiot goes on to another staff to ask the same fucking question and insisting that we check if we had a secret private stash of blank CDRs hidden in the ceiling or something.

Seriously? What the fuck is wrong with some of you pale skins? Not enough sun or something? Just when I thought we had finally defined STUPIDITY, here you people go again to push it even further up the scale on a daily basis.

Morons.

Another of your type... asked if we give discounts.

"Nope, the prices are FIXED as listed."

"So no discount at all?"

F.I.X.E.D. = NO D.I.S.C.O.U.N.T.

Idiot.

That explains why KING MORON is in the White House.



********************


On a side note, I'll be stepping back into the "studio" to work on a mix CD for Pioneer with their MEP-7000. From what I understand, the CD's a freebie for a certain range of their DJ products throughout Asia during the 3rd / 4th quarter of 2008... or something like that nature. I'm not at liberty to reveal too much. By the way, what do you mean the gear is ONLY ON LOAN? Fine... my studio time and copyright clearance work don't come cheap then and boy am I going to abuse the DJM-1000... :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home