Saturday, March 29, 2008

They don't know what is what... they just...

There comes a time when ignorance is no longer bliss and it just gets so blatantly senseless with each passing day... to the point that you can no longer wish to bother anymore. I've reached that stage that I don't understand how hard it is to stick your head out of the box and look what's outside the perimeters. If pride prevents you from actually consulting the very people that may have an inclination to make things work... than sorry, I don't have blind faith. I like following the blind. So forgive me, I've started to make "all possible plans" now. Thank you!

Have a good weekend with the air of uncertainty and fishing without any proper gear. I'm flying off again Sunday morning.

Old skool does not necessary mean the formula of success. We all know the story of the stubborn mule. The 80's are OVER... 'nuff said!



Yukun is pondering now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home