Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Getting really SingaBORED!


Travelling somewhere
Could be anywhere
There's a coldness in the air
But i don't care
We drift deeper
Life goes on
We drift deeper
Into the sound

I realize that I actually miss travelling and playing gigs in foreign soil. I miss that flurry buzz of excitement and anticipation. I miss the hospitality treatment. I miss having to apply floor-reading techniques. I miss having a challenge in life. I miss having a sense of achievement. And after giving it a lot of thought, I've decided to further explore the regional markets and hopefully in due time, I'll see less of SingaBore. There seems to be a more and more opportunities cropping up... ELSEWHERE. And it also seems that the most receptive audience is ANYWHERE except in this sedated Lion City. So many of my peers who have gone and played overseas can attest to this fact. Only here do we have punters REQUESTING and not giving the DJ the due respect of letting him / her do his thing. Here's a suggestion for those that like to request for tunes... listen to your own mp3 in the club and spare us (the DJs) the agony of not being able to flick you our middle fingers!


To further emphasis my point on how fucking boring and pointless things are... I got a few SMSes asking if I was attending the Official Miss Earth Singapore 2008 Search @ The Arena this Saturday. Hello, I rather go watch two tortoises fuck! Models, pageants, fashion world and all that hypocrisy are just goddamn pointless and superficial. Spare me, please!

I seriously need to get out of this place MORE OFTEN before it kills my passion totally... with it's regimentation, sticky red-tape, regulations and pointless disciplinary guidelines. Much as I have a dedicated core group of die-hard supporters here... it's not enough to keep the fire in me burning. I need to fly...

FOUR more days to go... Hua Hin here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home