Thursday, March 20, 2008

Another shitty day!

Not as if we don't know already, idiots are everywhere. But some of them are just downright fucking empty up there. Sadly, they don't know it because they're just too fucking retarded.

But what do you call the same bloody just-turned-19 brat that comes to a club and keep insisting in playing "some R&B shit" just because he has bad taste in music? After THREE separate occasions, any moron will kind of figure out that WE DON'T PLAY R&B AND CRUNK... especially that irritating "SOULJAH BOY" crap! To put it bluntly, if you don't know who I am, it's OK to be ignorant as to what music I'm known for. But this is the fucking THIRD time I'm explaining to this snooty cunt. Oh, and now you offer me $50 (last time was $20) to play R&B? Why don't you take the money and your arrogant attitude and shove it up your fucking anus? Do I look like the whore that bore you?

So what if the club is empty or what? Do I fucking look like HMV or some huge music retailer to you? Even a bloody jukebox has limited material. Which part of "I don't have" do you not fucking understand? And don't tell me what THE other clubs play. Here's a fucking suggestion... go wherever that plays YOUR type of music instead of coming here and showing off your limited cerebral capabilities.


Fact. I hate rude "rich" people and I especially hate this particular piece of ignorant human trash. You disrespected me first and spare me the crap about CUSTOMERS HAVE THE RIGHT. Who gave you the right to be such a smart-arse rude bastard?

And you dare say you've got a "friend DJ" that plays excellent music? Please, that monkey-in-suspenders (who can't DJ) is yesterday's garbage. If he's that good, pray-tell why is he BANNED at Ministry Of Sound (Singapore)?

Thank God Almighty that I'm fucking off this weekend out of the country, for a much anticipated gig. It's having to deal with cluelss cunts like you that make this job as a DJ such as fucking unpleasant one. And seriously, I pray to the heavens above that your mother buys you a brain for your 20th birthday. When all fails, perhaps a slap across the head might help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home