Friday, January 18, 2008

Third World meets Singapura?


Seriously... what the fuck? No disrespect to any nationality or anything but...

Some stoned African man walks into the club... smelling of "juju" juice or some "magic" potion he consumed. Ask where the bar is, or at least that's what I think he was saying, admist some "clicks" and "clucks" inserted inbetween some inaudible English words. I said, "I don't understand what you're saying"... he then ask if I speak Nigerian. Hello, clown... you speak Hokkien?

I think maybe he was looking for the elusive Coca Cola bottle or something.

Next thing I know, he's seen fucking peeing right at our staff staircase. I don't know if it's a fucking culture back in Nigeria or what... thankfully, it does not include taking a dump in public. Strange habits they have in Africa-ca-ca-ca-ca-ca-ca...

Sadly, that's the most interesting thing to happen this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home