Thursday, December 20, 2007

New Year Resolution #1

I've always wanted to get a tattoo done... more so now after watching "The Tattooist" movie. Problem then was that I could never really decide what I wanted. And I finally found what I was looking for...



... with the text "MARTYR"


Nothing religious in nature whateversoever although it depicts a man being crucified. Just something to remind me that despite all the bad things that can happen to me in life and etc, it's nothing compared to the degree of what others may be suffering.

Hmmm... now to find a good reputable tattoo artiste.

p/s The word "martyr" is used ironically in casual conversation to refer to someone who seeks attention or sympathy by exaggerating the impact upon himself of some deprivation or work.

Well, told you I was a complex person... now go figure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home